Hey, I’m Erick Godsey.
“People don’t have ideas. Ideas have people.” –Carl Jung
Metaprogramming is about helping individuals flourish.
My Life’s Mission is to create an online therapeutic tool that is more effective at treating mild and moderate depression than standard psychotherapy or pharmaceutical interventions.
Since I graduated college with a degree in Cognitive Psychology, I spent two years deciding between pursuing a PhD or fully diving into the business world.
I decided that the Market would hone my ability to achieve my Mission more than graduate school.
This website is me documenting my work while I pursue my goal. I’m an introverted researcher type. I write about what I study because it helps me understand what I study.
What you’ll find here:
- Scientific and practical self-development techniques
- Articles exploring the evolutionary psychology that drives human behavior
- Frank opinions and deconstruction of business/marketing as I navigate the landscape
- A subtle idolization of Jungian Psychology, I’m bias
What you won’t find here:
- Ads or pop-ups.
- Advice that hasn’t been experimentally tested
- Essential information hidden behind a paywall
- Woowoo self-help jargon promising quick fixes
Click Namasteezy to Subscribe to the Tribe
Extended bio here.
- Book Review (11)
- Cognitive Psychology (1)
- Diet (1)
- Dream Interpretation (1)
- Evolutionary Psychology (4)
- Individuationing (9)
- Metaprogramming (21)
- Miscellaneous (3)
- Philosophy (4)
- Podcast (17)
- Positive Psychology (7)
- Programming (2)
- Psychedelics (1)
- Reality Tunnels (2)
- Stream of Consciousness. (5)
- Tools (19)
- Trip Report (15)
- Weekly Daily Pages Prompt (1)